Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel watch 2 £149

Jaxxy00
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone who ordered at that price had their watch yet? 

I ordered 12th August at £149 and it said it would be delivered in up to 4 weeks. That's now only 4 days away and I haven't heard a thing. They took the money in full at the time of ordering, I've registered an account and looked in 'my o2' but there's no orders showing. I can't seem to contact anyone. What can I do? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149000 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Jaxxy00 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Pixelwatch
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still waiting for mine. Spoke to "Customer services" yesterday who told me they have a new warehouse and that is the reason for the delay. Sounded like BS to me. Nothing from them apart from the receipt that they have my money. But no sign of the watch. Their website is a joke and  it just seems they are totally incompetent. I hope you get one before the Pixel watch 8 is released.

Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11416 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3155 Solutions

I would just cancel it and buy direct from Google,Amazon  or John Lewis, you would have had it by now @Pixelwatch 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 5

Jaxxy00
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for suggestions. I went through Facebook and used messenger to make contact. They tried getting me to email complaints but I explained the situation and they looked into it for me (this was Monday). They said my order is stuck at the proccesing stage. So I said I'm unlikely to get it then. Anyway they escalated it to the dedicated team who they say will get back to me. I left it all day yesterday but nothing. So this morning I have messaged them again asking if they can get back to me as soon as they can. This watch is a birthday present. 'Pixel Watch' are you able to log into your account and see anything there for the order? There's nothing at all on mine. 'Madasaf1sh' unfortunately, the same as it is for many at the moment, but money is tight and this is my only chance of being able to get one. The other prices on other sites are totally out of my y price range. I had been looking at the first pixel watch but when I see a news article that day ab is it this offer I straight away jumped on it. I was and have been so excited to actually get the 2 instead of just 1 model. I just hope I end up getting one but it's looking unlikely now I think. And just to say 'MI5' thanks for your help (didn't want to leave you out). If/when I hear back from the dedicated team I will update. 

Message 5 of 5