Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck in processing!

CharlieSmith_27
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had my order stuck in processing for over a month now and still no end in sight. I was told it'd he resolved in a couple of days, then a week, then a month. Now it's been more than a month and the support team are no help at all!

Was meant to be a 90 day upgrade to a pixel 9 pro, i cancelled the order after a couple of days as I wanted an xl instead, now I'm here. Stuck with no way to actually upgrade to the phone I want and even after being told "it's been raised to Ao2, please wait 5-10 days" then I had to wait ANOTHER 5-10 days and guess what, still nothing. No update from anyone and still in processing, what's anyone meant to do?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38632 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

@CharlieSmith_27 - Persist with the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media 

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

Emily28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having the same issue and getting nowhere. They say it's a supply issue, but every local store has the device in stock. It's infuriating and nobody I've spoken to has a clue what they're doing.

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38632 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

@Emily28 wrote:

I'm having the same issue and getting nowhere. They say it's a supply issue, but every local store has the device in stock. It's infuriating and nobody I've spoken to has a clue what they're doing.

A lot of issues with on-line sale vs in-store sales, as can be seen here for the new Pixel phones, @Emily28 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/When-am-I-going-to-receive-my-Pixel-9-Pro-XL/m-p/1741766/h...

Message 4 of 4