Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 365 free subscription - Kondor

Graememckie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had the same problem trying to redeem a voucher for free subscription for Office 365.  O2 say Kondor are dealing with it, They are very rude and say its O2 who are dealing with it.  Ridiculous that o2 and Kondor cannot sort this out.  I feel let down by o2 who made the promotion but cannot deliver.  After hours on the phone I guess I will chalk it up as a scam and try EE or Vodafone next upgrade.  Has anyone got a solution which doesn't direct me to Kondor who are rude, unhelpful and ignorant.  Especially Jack Pearlman.

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions
Good news and that is exactly as the T&C’s state although your 2 days to register was a bit longer.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 31 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 124283 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Pleased to hear this is now going through @jezza1234

It would be great if you could come back and let us know when you actually get Office 365. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 45

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Although T's and C's state that in reality of course its anyones guess

More info
grin
Message 33 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my new iPad Pro yesterday, and am waiting to activate my Office 365 subscription......looking forward to having lots of issues by the look of it. 

More info
😤😤😤
Message 34 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions
Give it a week for o2 to send your email address to Kondor and you should be OK.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 35 of 45

Graememckie
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Martin-O2

Hi Martin,

Thanks,  I don’t suppose there are any updates as yet?

I tried to redeem the voucher again this morning but got a message saying that the voucher has already been redeemed.  ???

Again, thanks

Graeme Mckie 

Graememckie

Message 36 of 45

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Graememckie! I need a bit more information from affected customers before we can proceed with this. I did send you a private message back on the 3rd, did you receive it? Click on the small envelope in the top right of the forum for desktop and you should see it there. If not let me know and I'll resend. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 37 of 45

jezza1234
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Sorry guys been mad busy. This is the first time I've had the chance to log on and update.

I am pleased to report that my actual product key was made avaialbe for download on the 5th October so only a 2 day wait. Downloaded, installed and working perfectly. Job done. 

Clearly the issue was/is with the intitial registration after that all seems good. 

very frustrating though 

Happy Days!

Message 38 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 124283 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Excellent news @jezza1234 ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 45

jonsie