cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odeon Tickets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can someone let me know if the Odeon Discounts apply to just one ticket or 2?

I feel a bit cheated as i was going to leave O2, and the chap on the phone told me that i could get one free odeon ticket and free popcorn. He failed to mention that it was a limited time offer, so when i got my phone the offer had only 2 days left. So i'm not overly happy, the current Odeon offer if it's just 45% off just one ticket, it's not that great a deal.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
More info
Offer details
45% off an adult or teen ticket at ODEON for performances between 10/01/2013 - 16/01/13. This offer is not valid on Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays. Film exclusions apply (see T&Cs).

Valid at
ODEON
35-43 Westover Road, Bournemouth, BH1 2BZ, Dorset

Rules
This offer is valid for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday performances between 10/01/2013 - 16/01/13. The mobile voucher discount code holder must be an O2 Priority Moments customer, aged 16 or over. Not valid for the following performances:  Skyfall (before 9 November), Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (before 30th November), The Hobbit (before 28th December), Les Miserables (all showings) and Django Unchained (all showings).Mobile voucher discount code can only be redeemed at the cinema box office. Valid only for Teen (16 or 17) or Adult (18 or over) ticket types. Valid only for standard 2D or 3D film screenings. Not valid for Premier Seats, Club Seats, D-Box seats, Gallery performances, The Lounge performances, IMAX, BFI IMAX, iSense, Family tickets, ODEON Senior Screen, ODEON Kid’s, ODEON Plus, premieres, special events or events not open to the public. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount including Bargain Tuesday’s, Bargain Days and ODEON Premiere Club Film Fan Tuesdays. Not valid for ticket paid for with ODEON Points or an ODEON admission voucher. Any ODEON Points awarded will be earned at the discounted price paid. Mobile voucher discount code must be presented at time of purchase on day of performance, and can only be used once in respect of one admission ticket only. No reimbursement for previously purchased tickets will be allowed. Not valid for advance ticket purchases. Only one mobile voucher discount code can be used per transaction and can only be used once per week. Mobile voucher discount code have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Offer is subject to availability. Tickets and seats remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions including ODEON’s general admission terms which are available for viewing online at odeon.co.uk. Cinema manager’s decision is final. For full terms and conditions visit odeon.co.uk/fanatic/terms/o2_PM

Reading the t&cs its only for one ticket, which has to be booked in person at the cinema. Can't use points or any other offers. 

You have until the 16th to use. Either Sunday, Monday Tuesday or Thursday.

thers an aweful lot of movies that are excluded from the offer as well;

Skyfall (before 9 November),

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (before 30th November),

The Hobbit (before 28th December),

Les Miserables (all showings),

Django Unchained (all showings).

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Nobody has tried to cheat you.

These offers are time limited but they tend to keep repeating, the present Odeon offer lasts 6 days:

http://www.o2priority.co.uk/moments

There can often be more on the app too.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, I could argue against your first comment as it was decieving what they said on the phone. But my main question is do the 45% off code only apply to one ticket or both of them?
Message 3 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
More info
Offer details
45% off an adult or teen ticket at ODEON for performances between 10/01/2013 - 16/01/13. This offer is not valid on Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays. Film exclusions apply (see T&Cs).

Valid at
ODEON
35-43 Westover Road, Bournemouth, BH1 2BZ, Dorset

Rules
This offer is valid for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday performances between 10/01/2013 - 16/01/13. The mobile voucher discount code holder must be an O2 Priority Moments customer, aged 16 or over. Not valid for the following performances:  Skyfall (before 9 November), Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (before 30th November), The Hobbit (before 28th December), Les Miserables (all showings) and Django Unchained (all showings).Mobile voucher discount code can only be redeemed at the cinema box office. Valid only for Teen (16 or 17) or Adult (18 or over) ticket types. Valid only for standard 2D or 3D film screenings. Not valid for Premier Seats, Club Seats, D-Box seats, Gallery performances, The Lounge performances, IMAX, BFI IMAX, iSense, Family tickets, ODEON Senior Screen, ODEON Kid’s, ODEON Plus, premieres, special events or events not open to the public. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount including Bargain Tuesday’s, Bargain Days and ODEON Premiere Club Film Fan Tuesdays. Not valid for ticket paid for with ODEON Points or an ODEON admission voucher. Any ODEON Points awarded will be earned at the discounted price paid. Mobile voucher discount code must be presented at time of purchase on day of performance, and can only be used once in respect of one admission ticket only. No reimbursement for previously purchased tickets will be allowed. Not valid for advance ticket purchases. Only one mobile voucher discount code can be used per transaction and can only be used once per week. Mobile voucher discount code have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Offer is subject to availability. Tickets and seats remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions including ODEON’s general admission terms which are available for viewing online at odeon.co.uk. Cinema manager’s decision is final. For full terms and conditions visit odeon.co.uk/fanatic/terms/o2_PM

Reading the t&cs its only for one ticket, which has to be booked in person at the cinema. Can't use points or any other offers. 

You have until the 16th to use. Either Sunday, Monday Tuesday or Thursday.

thers an aweful lot of movies that are excluded from the offer as well;

Skyfall (before 9 November),

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (before 30th November),

The Hobbit (before 28th December),

Les Miserables (all showings),

Django Unchained (all showings).

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 4