cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change family bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to add a member to my Family bolt on, and also delete a number.

However when I try and managed this from the site it doesn't work, it constantly tells me a number isn't valid; I know this, this is the one I want to delete.

It won't let me delete this number, I've tried making the amend straight in that box replacing the name and number, I've tried deleting the number and I've tried just removing it.

Everytime I get the red box telling me that it's invalid.

How can I get round this?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given.

Message 1 of 21
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There have been a few reports of the website falling over with these requests. Call customer services and they'll do it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There have been a few reports of the website falling over with these requests. Call customer services and they'll do it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah .. Okies, was hoping to avoid speaking to people, I've got a thick deep accent that people struggle to understand most of the time 😕

If it's broke then I guess I don't have any choice though.

Thanks! slight_smile

Message 3 of 21

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You could always try live chat (click "contact us" at the bottom of the web page)....

Currently using:
Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL - Yeah, I tried that before I posted on the forum and that's not working either Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 21

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds about par for the course at the moment 😞

Currently using:
Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sent in a formal complaint about this on the 29-9-12 still waiting for a response apparently its a technical fault at o2's end doesn't help customers who are paying for a service and not receiving it

Message 7 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sent in a formal complaint about this on the 29-9-12 still waiting for a response apparently its a technical fault at o2's end doesn't help customers who are paying for a service and not receiving it

Did you speak to someone or do a web chat before diving in and making a complaint?  If you did speak to someone, did they give you 1) a reason for it not working, 2) a timescale for fixing and 3) any offer of compensation etc for your inconvenience?

Message 8 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

To be fair, I've just come back to see if I could find anymore help about this - I tried to phone Customer Services on 202 yesterday and gave up waiting for the phone to be answered, the phone was ringing for 7 minutes with no indication of queue length and no message saying that they were busy, just rang out before going to scratchy hold music that sounded like it was coming from a record deck underwater.

I rang back to get the number to text for a chat to try and get to talk to somebody that way, nobody came back to me.

I then sent them a message on Twitter which was also ignored.

Got to say, not impressed with their customer service so far 😕

Message 9 of 21

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Its iPhone fever time of year - everything goes crazy for a month..... wink

Currently using:
Message 10 of 21