cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 customer service email address

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know the email address for o2 customer services?

Thanks

Looks like you landed on a popular topic. If you're looking to contact customer service to upgrade, get a PAC, join or get a new device or tariff, you can also contact O2 using the links below. thumbsup

Community_STS_PAC2.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous there is no email address for O2 now. All contact methods are in this link https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous there is no email address for O2 now. All contact methods are in this link https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 19

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The only contact email is for complaints complaintreviewservice@o2.com
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 19

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our forum @Anonymous! 

Our helpful members responded already with contact methods above (thanks @Cleoriff and @MI5!), let us know if you need anything else?

Our forum is mainly a group of customers and friends helping each other out, and we do not have access to any O2 systems or account details, however, if you have any general questions that the community could help with that do not require personal account info, please feel free to ask us in case we could help in any way! smiling

Message 4 of 19

Zeus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Actually the best way I found to contact O2 (due to their shocking customer service, including

forgetting to put their contact email address on their website) is to email the ombudsmans

office (osenquiries@os-communications.org) and ask them to contact O2 on your behalf.

Message 5 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Zeuswrote:

Actually the best way I found to contact O2 (due to their shocking customer service, including

forgetting to put their contact email address on their website) is to email the ombudsmans

office (osenquiries@os-communications.org) and ask them to contact O2 on your behalf.

That's a bit of a long winded way @Zeus. Some people need to contact customer services quite quickly.

I can only speak from my own experience, but I have never waited longer than 8 minutes to be connected when I call. Last time I rang them was Friday 23rd of this month and it was to upgrade. The whole process was quick and easy I was connected with minutes of the call and 15 minutes later the upgrade was complete.

The other times I call are generally between 8-8.30 am....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 19

Zeus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's as maybe but I don't have a working phone here and have basic satelite 

web & inernet. An email address for O2 would be a lot more useful than their

contact forms that throw up errors and wipe out everything you typed in.

Message 7 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If I remember that far back, there used to be an email address for O2 but it was discontinued, due to the excessive strain it put on their workforce. Emails were going unanswered so it wasn't productive use of resources. No other mobile network provide you with an email address either

You can write to all of them though.. This is O2's address

Telefónica UK Limited
Correspondence Department

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 19

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I can't believe those very old discontinued contact us forms are still available, and yes, they did just wipe all the information off even when they supposedly worked.

Yet more website issues @Marjo

Message 9 of 19

adatherton
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Absolutely terrible.

Don't O2 realise you don't want to sit in a phone queue or chat queue and wait ages, sometimes you know exactly what you want them to do, send a message in 2 seconds, and leave it. Doesn't matter if they take a few days to answer. Even chat can take 10-20 minutes or so (during which you can't do anything else with your phone).

Everyone seems to be like this. Email/messages are ASYNCHRONOUS communication, just like writing letters.

Message 10 of 19