Did you mean: 

O2 WIFI Calling destination IP addresses

ag005613
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Am looking for information please - for setup in corporate network. Our firewalls appear to be blockimg wifi calling. Can you please advise what ports and destination addresses need to be added to the firewall rules?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149940 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Chris_K is no longer with us @NorfTyrone 

@Dave-O2 might be able to help though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 14

NorfTyrone
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you sir- Appreciate your time.

Message 12 of 14

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11638 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@NorfTyrone 

That looks like a port forwarding rule and not a firewall wall. 

Who is your ISP, and what issues are you seeing when trying to use WiFi Calling..  

Don't take this the wrong way but if you don't know what these things do, then don't change them, as you could lose internet access, and break other things.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 13 of 14

NorfTyrone
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi- Yeah, totally understand where you're coming from. I am reticent to try/ change anything as it's not my area of strength.

However, as I've no mobile signal at home, and BT not able/ willing to help, I am cornered. I am going to borrow a hub over the next day or two which I hope will fix the issue. At least then I can go back to BT with that info.

Thanks 

Message 14 of 14