Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Switch up - Device eligibility

Jilto
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anybody know a reason why my phone does not meet the switch up eligibility criteria?

iPhone 15 Pro Max, No wear & tear or screen issues and it's nearly 5 months since I've had it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@Jilto 

No one here would know.

Best to go in store for an assessment and the reasons for it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Jilto
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. I just thought somebody could possibly have experienced similar and would be able to give a possible reason as to why it doesn't meet the criteria despite the device being in almost perfect condition.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

Lots of possible reasons including an incorrect judgement @Jilto 

Impossible to guess, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4