cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my order from next day delivery?

Lydia1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I ordered a Apple Watch yesterday about 3pm and I’ve had the email sent saying it’s on it’s way lastnight, I still haven’t heard anything? On my receipt it said to be delivered 9/4/20 which is today? Is my order lost or somthing?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Lydia1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And also when I go on my o2 app to track the parcel it’s saying I haven’t ordered anything?
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Lainey
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered a tablet last week and was told there would be a delay, but would be dispatched within 5-7 working days... got a text at back of three yesterday from DHL to say item will be delivered today, yet nothing showing dispatch on My O2... this morning got an update from DHL saying my delivery delayed and to contact sender and I can’t get through to speak to an advisor for an update.. we don’t have internet in the house and need the extra data coming with the tablet to use during this lockdown... anyone else in similar situation regarding delivery and dispatch information?
Message 4 of 7

brackleyboi
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Which tablet did you order mate? 

I ordered an ipad on Sunday, was told it was in stock, payment taken, then text two hours later saying out of stock. 

Nothing since then, no replies to e-mails and messages, can't get through on the phone as not priority - it is an absolute shambles. 

Message 5 of 7

KMN
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We got duped. I'm on the same boat. Once they have it in stock they will email us to tell us it's been dispatched. They messaged me on twitter than they were waiting for stock but did not give me a timeframe to how long it'll be. I'm worried it might take up to weeks.

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It could take a while or they could get stock next week. Truth is no one at O2 really knows.

Message 7 of 7