cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order confirmation for SIM only?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone

I ordered a Pay Monthly SIM about an hour ago, everything seemed to go through fine but I haven't received any order confirmation. I've checked my spam folder too. Is this to be expected? I didn't write down the order number, expecting it to appear in an immediate email... There's nothing in My O2 either. 

Thanks

Ian

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great feedback @ianatkin. And very glad you got your problem solved so quick!

If you remember the name of the agent you can send me PM and I will make sure we pass the feedback to the relevant team! 

Message 11 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146361 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28165 Solutions
Did they say why you hadn't received email confirmation yet?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm afraid I don't remember the name of the representative 😯 He didn't state why I hadn't received an email but confirmed my email address was correct so I should get one when the SIM is dispatched.
Message 13 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 124054 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7503 Solutions

To be honest I never got an email immediately when I switched to sim only in January....I got a text first...then the email came in the following day......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146361 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28165 Solutions
You should get 2 emails, the first is "Thank you for your order" and the second is when sim is posted, but as long as they have confirmed it's on the system you've got nothing to worry about.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 15