cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have changed from pay monthly to payg and ported my pay monthly o2 number onto o2 payg. However when I go online into my o2 my number is not showing even though the port has gone through. It’s showing the number I ported onto. How can I change this.

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous it should update itself within 24 hours. Mine did this when I upgraded a few months ago & my old device still showed

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

chrisymon
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

uninstall app re install again

"I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited." Currently using S7 edge
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous it should update itself within 24 hours. Mine did this when I upgraded a few months ago & my old device still showed

Message 3 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93356 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6989 Solutions

The system will update automatically. It usually updates at midnight every day. 

Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 147283 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions
If it doesn't auto update give CS a call
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous has your My O2 updated to reflect the changes you made yet? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi it didn’t update so I rang customer services and because my contract account had been closed (as I had migrated from contract to prepay) I had to just add that number back to my account (as I still had other contracts on that account) it was very easy to do. I hope that reply made sense. 

Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 124369 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi it didn’t update so I rang customer services and because my contract account had been closed (as I had migrated from contract to prepay) I had to just add that number back to my account (as I still had other contracts on that account) it was very easy to do. I hope that reply made sense. 

Pleased it got sorted @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93356 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6989 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Great to hear it's all sorted now @Anonymous laughing

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 10