Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Ticket

Hi. I got Priority tickets for an upcoming gig. The money was taken from my account and the e-tickets were supposed to go into my O2 priority account. However they are no where to be seen. Any one else had a similar issue?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone use abroad

Hi I am going to Italy tomorrow and have been made aware that i may need to activate my phone to be used abroad. Is this so and if so how do i go about activating it Many thanks Rob

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 guru

Anybody else having trouble with speaking to an o2 guru on live chat? i would call but its my sim that i have a problem with so cant use my phone or do much else but wait!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobail

Can u check please this order.where's my delivery .thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone, New sim

Hello, I am buying a new phone for christmas and this phone requires a nano sim. I want to keep my number and I know you can go into a store and get your micro or normal sim swapped with your number and contract on it but I have heard you can also ha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

A brief overview of Tu (previously TuGo)

The important point to remember about Tu is that it replicates your UK allowances and call charges. Therefore, if it would normally cost you to call a number in the UK, it will still cost if using Tu and if it would normally be a free call in UK it w...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! free gifts

Hi just upgraded and want to claim my free gift but when I go to o2.co.uk/offers the page isnt there so how do I get my gift

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Music Streaming on 30gb+ tariffs

I've had the iPhone 7 Plus for a while now on a 30GB data tariff and I was advised that the music streaming using certain services would not come out of the data allowance.I'm using Spotify, which is down as one of the allowed services but it's still...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to ask for Live Chat transcripts

Hi there, I am wondering how to ask for Live Chat transcripts please? I had an interraction with one of their CS online agents who was very helpful regarding the refund of a deposit, however I do not see the conversation recorded anywhere on my O2 no...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos