Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone, New sim

Hello, I am buying a new phone for christmas and this phone requires a nano sim. I want to keep my number and I know you can go into a store and get your micro or normal sim swapped with your number and contract on it but I have heard you can also ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

A brief overview of Tu (previously TuGo)

The important point to remember about Tu is that it replicates your UK allowances and call charges. Therefore, if it would normally cost you to call a number in the UK, it will still cost if using Tu and if it would normally be a free call in UK it w...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! free gifts

Hi just upgraded and want to claim my free gift but when I go to o2.co.uk/offers the page isnt there so how do I get my gift

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Music Streaming on 30gb+ tariffs

I've had the iPhone 7 Plus for a while now on a 30GB data tariff and I was advised that the music streaming using certain services would not come out of the data allowance.I'm using Spotify, which is down as one of the allowed services but it's still...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to ask for Live Chat transcripts

Hi there, I am wondering how to ask for Live Chat transcripts please? I had an interraction with one of their CS online agents who was very helpful regarding the refund of a deposit, however I do not see the conversation recorded anywhere on my O2 no...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to unlock phone but told 'Not an O2 phone'

Hi can't get an answer via customer service as get stuck in automated menus that keep sending me back to the unlocking link at My O2... I completed the online unlock phone request via My O2 and had an email back to say they can't unlock it as it isn'...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer

Submitted number transfer on 27th of November, nothing had happened up until Thursday the 1st so I resubmitted it, spoke to live chat team on Friday morning and said it would be dont in 24-48 hours, still hasnt happened. can someone please sort this ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G set up assistant

Setting up 4G, I put in my mobile number and then put in the code 4G set up assistant and it gave me this 500 error below and cannot proceed.Please advise#page("/_pages/template-standalone.page.template.vm", "root-500", { "pageTitle": "O2 - Error 500...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Adding a 2nd phone to My O2

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have two mobile phones on one My O2 account. I want to add my daughters phone to my account for the ease of tracking the bill. I pay it...!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos