cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 free texts no longer available

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm no longer getting any free web texts from My O2.

I used to get 100 a month as a broadband customer but on leaving in "The Great Sky Exodus of 2013" I expected that to drop to just 10 a month as a Pay and Go customer. Instead the number of free texts ran down to zero and remains so over six weeks since the broadband was switched.

I tried the on-line chat support on Tuesday night but that was totally useless. Agent one couldn't understand simple English and put me through to another who took 15 minutes to respond. This agent was also unable to read what I'd written and asked me questions I'd already told them the answers to before passing me onto a third person.

The third agent asked some dodgy 'security' questions that could have been answered by anybody then asked me for my log-on password at which point, for obvious reasons, I terminated the session. Twenty-five minutes wasted. 

Not sure if this is the correct part of the forum to post this issue but is there any way I can get this resolved or will I have to run my balance down and shift to another provider?

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked back through old e-mails and the profile I'm using was set up in 2004, long before I got O2 Broadband so it must be the mobile one.

Thanks for the help but there's no need for further action on this as I'm off to pastures new.

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks for letting us know slight_smile
Message 12 of 12