Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing devise

Kelly83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded on the 31st January and was told my watch that I get free with my new dearer contract is out of stock and will be in contact when it's ready for collection. I then received a text to say it was ready to collect on Thursday and I went to collect it today.sll it was Is a letter to say enjoy ur device. My device was not with the letter.ive contacted o2 and now im being told it's too late for me to claim it as I had 30 days to claim that is wrong as they told me they would contact me when ready to collect device
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Kelly83 

You need to contact customer service Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122813 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Kelly83 

You need to persevere with customer service. It's not your fault they were out of stock. Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Kelly83 , sorry to hear about that! 😞 Which watch was it? Please do let us know how you get on with customer service and if you need any further help resolving this.

Message 4 of 5

Kelly83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got absolutely nowhere with customer services.just keep saying I'm now out of time.please help me.i wish I was in my 14 days cancellation period coz I definitely would
Message 5 of 5