Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missild a bolt on.

Emma61
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently discovered that unbeknown to me, in 2018 I agreed to adding Microsoft 365 to my contract at an extra cost of £6.00 a month. I have absolutely no recollection if this and would have refused as it is a product that I would never have used and in fact I never have. Yesterday was the first rime to my knowledge that I had ever heard of Microsoft 365. Has anyone else had this problem? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93489 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6998 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93489 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6998 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 4

Emma61
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you Jonsie, that's exactly what I've been trying to do but with no luck. Will try again. 

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10886 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 3121 Solutions

@Emma61 

If it was added in 2018, then o2 wont refund it nor are they under any obligation to do so, as you have  had 4 years to report the charges, and you should have contacted o2 straight away when your first bill was produced.. 

It is your responsibility to report erroneous charges to any supplier immediately... 

I would just ask o2 to cancel it, so you don't get any further charges.

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 4