Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost luggage

GrahamW1
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Here's something you probably don't see on the forum very often - an O2 employee has gone off with my luggage!  She took my wheelie bag off the train at the end of a train journey to London, leaving her similar-looking but much heavier bag behind.  I know that she's an O2 employee because a sticker code on the underside of her password-secured laptop says so.  There are no other identifiers in her luggage and none in mine, other than that I'm a bloke who only needed one of the two changes of clothes he took with him.

For the Sherlocks among you, what's the next move?  

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

What a palaver @GrahamW1 and glad you have sorted this out. Highly stressful and time consuming though.

Message 11 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Glad to hear you were able to get this resolved @GrahamW1 slight_smile

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks everyone for bringing this one to our attention. 

@GrahamW1 Will you be leaving the O2  employee bag with Euston lost and found or would you like me to see if I can find out who it belonged to? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 16

GrahamW1
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Martin,

It would be very helpful if you could find out who it belongs to so that we can make arrangements.  I'm not in London for a bit and was hoping that once lost luggage had given the owner my contact details earlier today, she would be in touch but nothing so far.

Message 14 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

OK no problem @GrahamW1! with a bit of luck you'll hear from them but I'll grab the numbers from laptop so we can try and track them down internally. I'll drop you a private message so we can talk further. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 15 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions