cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with International Favourties

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have this issue ... I'm trying to make an international call with my International Favourites bolt on but i'm getting the following message:

Sorry, you've used up all your monthly minutes with the international favourites call me number.

But I have well over 2000 minutes left ... Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

You have 2000 international minutes left? Are you sure that is not your normal allowance but you have used your international allowance. 

I maybe wrong but I have never seen a international bolt on that gives you 2000 minutes.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you get 3000 minutes with the International Favourites bolt on for £10 a month.

Just checked again and I have just over 2325 minutes left

http://www.o2.co.uk/internationalfavourites

I contacted o2 via webchat this morning and they said it's a temporary issue and hope to sort it soon via their back office team.

:sK

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

There has been an issue with the service, give cs a call or do an online chat to see if they

have it sorted yet.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

same problem here...Suddenly this morning i recieved a message saying i had used up 80% of my minutes in 2 day after topping up then i checked my online O2 account and saw that my 3000 minutes are untouched and there is another extra tab which says mobile and over ther it says used minutes 100/0 dont know what that is but its written clearly (You get 3000 minutes a month to international landlines. And great news, calls to mobiles in Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the USA are also included in the 3000 minutes allowance. And for a limited time, you also get 100 minutes of calls to mobiles on the £10 Bolt On. Only certain countries are available.). I had called the O2 Custumer service and they have been telling me they have a technical issue and dont have an exact date for the fix and they also told me to ignore that message about the 80% used minutes. Dont knw how long this issue is gonna take to get fixed.Cat MadCat MadCat MadSmiley Mad

Message 6 of 6