Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance Claim... No Acknowledgement

CLB-
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 34 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So my iPhone 7 was collected tuesday, for an insurance claim (Cracked Screen) i have heard nothing, not even an email to say they have recieved my phone? Is this normal? TIA

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

CLB-
  • 34 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes mine too, its ridiculous, i was told all last week it had been recieved and was in assesment until yesterday it had never been delivered if they would have realised last week it had never mad it could have been dealt with now instead of another 3/5 days rage

Message 21 of 44

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Absolutely ridiculous to be put in this situation. This is up to O2 to sort out with the Insurers. Exactly what you say, you should be given a new phone immediately, hopefully you've made a written complaint. Outrageous! 

Message 22 of 44

MI5
  • 144065 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
But not surprising.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 44

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
But not surprising.......

No. Some things that need a person to take responsibility, use their initiative, use their common sense and actually give a damn take far too long and it's always down to the customer to keep chasing them, making complaints and calling morning noon and night. Not to mention the worry, the stress and the anger. 

Message 24 of 44

MI5
  • 144065 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Sad but true......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 44

CLB-
  • 34 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

couldnt agree more Working day 6 and i rang again this morning to say an email was sent to admin at b5pm last night and there waiting a response i was trying to find out if trading standards would get involved insomething like this, So annoying, if i wouldnt of rang them i havent recieve one email since the email to give me the DPD collection time. Something isnt right!

Message 26 of 44

Del3971
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

still not heard anything going to ring again in the morning 

Message 27 of 44

Del3971
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yet another pointless phone call to O2 Insurance. They said they are still waiting on DPD to get back to them.That was the same thing I got told Tuesday absolutely ridiculous how they can treat people like this I just hope people read this and never take out O2 Insurance. Just nobody doing anything about it. Phone was collected on the 28th Nov 17 it’s now the 7th Dec 17 and they still don’t know where my phone is. That’s them working as quick as they can to resolve this matter (JOKE)!!!!!!

Message 28 of 44

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12039 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1121 Solutions
Best thing to do is put a complaint in (https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain).
You could also consider either going direct to the o2 CEO (google for contact details) or complain then pass the complaint reference on to he/she (or their team)...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 29 of 44

CLB-
  • 34 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, Bet a few of you will be sick of my moaning but i need help, O2 insurance investigation have rang me to say im still using the phone i claimed damage on under my phone number? I dont know how this can be right as i last used my sim on the 28th November and i havent used it in a spare phone it has gone unused since the collection of damage phone,

Really causing me stress now this im on workling day 8 minus a phone 

cry

Message 30 of 44