Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a help!!

Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I subscribed online to the phone and the sim card took my money from the bank card but I did not receive any email about the order or delivery ... what should I do now ??
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125814 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

Hi @222 

O2 are probably doing credit checks. If you have been accepted you will receive an email when the device is dispatched. You can then track your order.

However, it may well be out of stock as O2's ordering system isn't live.

You should call O2 and check what's going on. All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1344 Posts
  • 66 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Check in MyO2 if you can see any orders, chances are its been sent to credit referrals
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 125814 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

Hi @222 

O2 are probably doing credit checks. If you have been accepted you will receive an email when the device is dispatched. You can then track your order.

However, it may well be out of stock as O2's ordering system isn't live.

You should call O2 and check what's going on. All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I can't check my O2 because I'm not registered...I try to call at O2 but not is nobody active...I try tomorrow to call...
Message 4 of 6

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
But I don't understand O2 tell me "in this moment you can't take the phone because is a probleme with your credit...and after when I look in my application at bank I see O2 take money...
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149121 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@222 

The money is held in a shadow account but will not be taken by O2 as you have failed the credit check.

The money will be returned to your account in 4 to 5 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6