cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Home Broadband/Home Phone Archive) so how do i get my emails now ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

So what do i have to do to get may o2 emails and do i need to change my o2 email address ?

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

The emails certainly have disappeared from the O2 website.  Ispoke to an advisor who said that the facility had been switched off and the emails I had stored on their server were not retrieveable. Out of curiosity I tried acessing my email adress via Mozilla Thunderbird which I had on my laptop and, lo and behold, all the emails came in! It seems the O2 emails are still there and you can still send and receive, you just need a separate email client to do it. I'm not sure how long you may be able to continue to do this so ACT FAST!

Message 21 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
You are correct. That does work!
Message 22 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Provided you were an O2 broadband user your emails are still there.Discussed with Indian support:
goto:

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2/email/o2webmail

It will get you to login as normal,and hey presto you're into your email account.

This is only the case if you had O2 broadband.

I was told it was an issue with their latest site and the links will be added later.

Hope you all were on Broadband, otherwise you're comments about complete loss of e mails will probably be true.
Message 23 of 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Non BB users lost all access from Nov last year. BB users will lose access from April this year, so even if you still have access now, you are on borrowed time and need to migrate to another email system whilst you can.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the domain for getting my emails on my mobile

Message 25 of 31

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 26 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

What about all the folders I had set up with saved emails in - containing important information!!???

Please dont tell me this has disappeared 😞   Can't seem to access the folders from my phone

Message 27 of 31

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23174 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

Read through the thread. If you can't access your account by any of the methods suggested, then your mail is gone and cannot be retrieved.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 28 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I knew nothing about this ...
Message 29 of 31

MI5
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Emails were sent to all customers about 12 months ago.
Non BB customers had their email closed down around last November. All other accounts were closed from April this year onwards......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 30 of 31