Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I "lost" my Reward points balance by switching from PAYG to Monthly

Ann1e
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think I may have lost my reward points when I switched, 2m ago, from PAYG to Monthly.  I've had texts reminding me to save them, or use them, but can't then get into that page as "O2 Rewards is just for Pay As You Go customers."  

Has anyone had this experience too?

(BTW, trying to do a chat and no-one available!)

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149615 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
According to the T&C's you lose any rewards when leaving PAYG (ignore the title of this link) https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/pay-and-go-rewards
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have I lost my reward points changing to paying a monthly bill

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 149615 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
According to the T&C's you lose any rewards when leaving PAYG (ignore the title of this link) https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/pay-and-go-rewards
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

Ann1e
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks MI5!  Yes, kinda understand this, but will push it with O2, particularly because this was not mentioned by the seller in the store when I changed my contract.  Had he said anything, I would have converted my £ balance into a voucher so as not to lose out.  I'll post further when I get their response.  Meantime, thanks for responding.  

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 149615 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Let us know how you get on with this please.
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 94104 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
I wish you good luck with this. If you don't get a sympathetic adviser you might want to think about a complaint even though the terms are quite clear.
https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
Message 6 of 6