Did you mean: 

Google Pixel Smartwatch Plan

GoogleGuy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I've searched other articles for an answer to this, but they seem quite focused on those who have purchased Samsung watches directly from o2, so apologies if this information already exits somewhere!

At the beginning of April I'm looking to move from Plusnet to a network that can provide 5G data with esim capabilities.

Assuming there aren't any major changes to the offers available before April, there's a lovely 15GB 5G plan I've got my eyes on for my Pixel 7 phone. A dealbreaker for me is that the new network I choose must also be able to provide me with an additional esim plan for my Pixel smartwatch.

Could you let me know the precise steps I'd need to take once I've signed up to the 15GB plan for my phone, so I can quickly get set up with a plan (e.g. 1GB) for my Pixel watch (assuming this would be possible). Is there somewhere I can see the prices for these additional watch data plans? Could I arrange this all online and over the phone, or would I have to venture instore.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149934 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Phil_A 

You can as long as any previous network connections have been paid off and watch removed from the network.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 21 of 21