Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defence discount

ScottieD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi folks new to this. My wife upgraded her phone to an IPhone 11 and as a member of the defence discount service I can get a discount code for O2. Does anyone know how I apply this code to her phone?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 2 of 8

ScottieD
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I’ve tried going through O2 open and texting Army to the number but it doesn’t recognise the organisation. I don’t understand why
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ScottieD 

I'd give customer service a call.

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

ScottieD
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I’ve tried that and they cut me off as my call wasn’t “urgent”. I’m going around in circles here because I can’t get in touch with customer services either by phone or live chat 😤 and I only have 28 days to add the discount. I don’t know what to do!
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ScottieD 

Say you're calling about fraud or an upgrade. Basically lie as it's the only way to get put through.

I see no wrong in that as the call is urgent to you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

ScottieD
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi MI5 thanks very much for your help. I did as you suggested, got put through to customer service and got the discount sorted.😊 thanks again
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Great news @ScottieD yahoo

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8