Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHL delivery

Erin123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone else have any problems with DHL, ordered my phone on monday, and it’s thursday and is still not here, was given a delivery slot and turns out it apparently is not meant for me, and no one knows where my phone is!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

O2Sean
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi @Erin123 ,

I have seen from a few others that their tracking system hasn't been working today. You should normally be able to track your parcel via their app.

signature
Message 2 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12112 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1126 Solutions
Have you had an email from o2 saying your phone has been despatched?
Until you get that, it is not the courier's fault for any delays as they won't have anything to deliver @Erin123!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 9

veronika130
  • 13 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
me too i ordered my phone last friday still isn’t here, havnt got a dispatch email. They are probably just really busy
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 5 of 9

Erin123
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
yeah i received the dispatch email on tuesday, was told delivery was due yesterday, i changed delivery today and now it’s supposedly not due till tomorrow
Message 6 of 9

Dhl1
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,i want to upgrade my phone online and also want to have delivery through DHL,how could this possible?please let me know because o2 deliverd through dpd.but i want to have through dhl

Message 7 of 9

Dhl1
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,i want to upgrade my phone online and also want to have delivery through DHL,how could this possible?please let me know because o2 deliverd through dpd.but i want to have through dhl

Message 8 of 9

Dhl1
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

how did you order through dhl?o2 only deliverd through dpd.so how did you do that?

Message 9 of 9