Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click and collect confusion

Tuesday
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This might be a tedious explanation but here we go. So I ordered an Apple Pencil to be picked up at an o2 store on Friday only to receive a notification that it couldn’t be collected that day, which I was a little put out about as I ordered specifically on the grounds that it was available ASAP.
I called the store and they explained that it was in stock so I should call customer service to get a refund and then try to buy it in store as normal.
Customer service told me the next day That that was a long winded way to do things and told me to visit the store and just see if it was ready for me anyway.
While in the store the employee told me that unfortunately they only had the display model which they couldn’t give me and that they’d ordered a new one for me which should be there for Monday.
What gets confusing is when I get home I receive a notification from DSL about a delivery which was odd as I hadn’t ordered anything. I then get a notification that it was delivered with an attached photo of a sealed electronic crate inside the o2 store?! What I’m assuming is that my Apple Pencil is somewhere inside that crate. What I would like to know is how long does it take for o2 staff to sort through their deliveries and to mark items as available? I don’t wanna just waltz up and demand my stuff but I’m also getting impatient waiting for the email to come through that says I can collect it. Such a weird experience I’m at a loss with what’s going on lol!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144685 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Tuesday 

Yes that is weird.

I suggest you call the store again and explain that you have had a notification that your pencil has been delivered and ask them to get it out of the crate for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey there @Tuesday just came across your topic here about your Apple pencil and wanted to check in to see how you're getting on with it today. Any progress since you last posted?

Message 3 of 3