cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of email address issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good evening,

I'm trying to change my email address but cannot seem to find any obvious place to do it.  I've changed my username/login to my new email address but I'm still receiving my emails to my old address.  I've tried live chat but it seems that I manage to connect, sometimes I even get a 'Hi how can I help?' message, and then a 'chat not initialised' error is displayed and that's the end of that.

I understand that the email address forms part of your account, but if I can get someone to change it on my behalf, which is what seems to be the case based on stuff I've read on other forums, then why not make this function available to us?

Perhaps I'm just missing the obvious.  Can I change it via the website? I am currently unable to ring, so this is getting a bit frustrating.

Any help anyone can give will be appreciated.

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Your password and e-mail are in a way, cloud-based in a way as you access all services and personal finacial information from there. So the fact, this information has to be authenticated by a human is more than likely a security measure.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 31 of 31