on 20-05-2018 10:12
I bought spotify premium a while ago and stopped using it so I canceled it however it turns out Ive been charged twice every month since I set it up, once through the o2 "things you've bought" and once through paypal, after canceling paypal has stoped charging me but o2 hasn't. Checking my spotify acount I dont have premium, is it linked to another account? If so where can I find it and stop it or block it from charging me again.
Solved! Go to Solution.
20-05-2018 10:26 - edited 20-05-2018 10:27
Hi @JBaldwin You cancel it via the app on your device.
If an iPhone
- Go to the Spotify homepage on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Click on Log in.
- Enter your account information.
- Click on Log in.
- Click on your username.
- Click on account from the drop down menu.
- Click on subscription from the menu on the left side....
- Click on cancel your subscription. https://www.imore.com/how-cancel-spotify
On Android Devices
- Log in to your account page.
- Click Subscription in the menu on the left.
- Click CHANGE OR CANCEL.
- Click CANCEL PREMIUM.
- Click YES, CANCEL. Your account page now shows the date you'll return to the Free service. We hope you decide to upgrade again
on 20-05-2018 10:47
@JBaldwinIf you follow the above advice you should be able to cancel it for good.
You might be able to ask for a refund as you 'attempted to cancel and it didn't work'
Some advice here from the Spotify community on unsuccessful cancellation of Premium
on 20-05-2018 11:49
Interesting that you mention Facebook @JBaldwin was that the cause of your additional charges?
I’m not linked with Facebook so not sure if they can charge as well?
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
on 21-05-2018 13:24
Hi @JBaldwin, and welcome to the forum!
→ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
→ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
→ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
→ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!
If you'd like to take part, why not register?