Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block adult content

Georgete87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi ,how i block the adult content in my O2 ?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Georgete87 

You need to turn on the adult content rating in your MyO2 Guide: O2 Age restriction 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

If you are using O2's data service (3G/4G/5G) your access to these websites is normally blocked by the Adult settings on your account, unless you asked for them to be removed.

If you are using your phone's WiFi to access the Internet, what is blocked or not blocked depend on the settings on the WiFi/Broafdbaned provider that you are using (BT, PlusNet, VirginMedia, Sky, Vodafone, etc).  Most commercial internet/broadband providers block access to certain classes of site by default, but these can be removed either on request to that provider, or blocked by the person who manages the broadband/WiFi hub/router.

If you are sure that the content you are trying to block is getting to you on O2's data connection, you may need to call O2 to get the Adult Websites Block re-instated - links to O2's Social Media teams are shown below. Good luck!

(This has been answered on your other post as well).

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Georgete87 

You need to turn on the adult content rating in your MyO2 Guide: O2 Age restriction 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3