cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyonce O2 Priority Tikets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

Been waiting since 9AM on the Waiting room to get tickets and the system is very slow.

Just scared that the same problem as the one raised earlier with Michael Buble will bounce back.

Does anyone experience the same problem here ?

Message 1 of 134
133 REPLIES 133

Anonymous
Not applicable

What a joke O2 are, absolutely ridiculous.

Was in the waiting room for 20 minutes fair enough, then finally got through, great I thought, tried to select ticket but only 1 available in each category?!!? So I refreshed and went back in the queue, got through again which I was amazed about, and there were all of a sudden up to 6 available in some categories, how can that happen? Anyway not being greedy I selected 2 tickets, then the website froze and I got the error message, so back in the queue I went. Got through a 3rd time guess what, all sold out.

No idea why I even have an O2 contract, no benefits at all despite how they dress it up.

Before anyone says - oh, it's not O2's fault it's the ticketing website, well O2 selected them as a partner and they've failed.

Message 21 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leonard,

As this appears to be your remit. Are there any tickets left for 3rd May?  i have a job to do and cant justify over an hour waiting whilst ebay is now full of ticketsfor sale!!!  What sort of system is this?  tickets should be collected on site with the credit card used.  For all the hype you really have committed a MASSIVE PR failure!  02 priority customer??????????  i think not

Message 22 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

I can understand the frustration, but there's high demand and limited availability, so not everyone will be able to get tickets. However, some of the venues are still available.

Keep an eye on the twitter feed here: https://twitter.com/O2/with_replies

That will give you all the latest info.

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 23 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's all a big stitch up as usual. Calculated to create a lot of huff and puff demand so that the prices on the secondary ticket market can go sky high. Oh, and who owns he main secondary ticket website. Last time I checked it was the same company supposedly selling the tickets in the first place. It's an outrageous scam rip off of ordinary fans. Someone should be locked up for it but the government do nothing, as usual
Message 24 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's great you got through, but how does someone who's been in waiting room get 'served' over someone else in there for 90 minutes? 02 ....a reply would be appreciated please please!!!!!!
Message 25 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

So May 3rd is sold out? I just spent over an hour waiting without the site ever updating. What an awful system. You need to find away to let people know how long they are going to have to wait and more over fix your site so it actually updates! The page I have open STILL says there is tickets left for 3rd May.

Message 26 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so glad I swopped one phone account to Vodafone, customer service is so much better. My other account is going to vodafone too, so I'm out of o2, they're got rubbish in the last year...

Message 27 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying for over an hour to get onto the web page for booking Birmingham.  Sometimes I get web page could not be found and other times I get a high demand message.  It is especially frustrating when I can get straight onto the Manchester booking. 

I have also heard that many places have now sold out of priority tickets.

Seems like the information being cascaded to your 02 customers is very minimal, I certainly would like to know if I should continue to try and get tickets or wait for the normal sale on Saturday.  Any advice would be greatly received, thanks

Message 28 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

So disgusted and frustrated by 02 poor performance and 'Leonards' unhelpful suggestion to 'check twitter'.....like that will help, I have just ordered a new sim from another service provided.  Quite frankly 02 you can shove your priority moments!  If all I am staying with you for is crap service and no priority anything then good riddance.

Message 29 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi rollonsummer

Sorry to hear you're upset. I'm trying to be as helpful as I can and the most direct route to getting information on the tickets is through our Twitter team.

As you can imagine, demand is high and there are a lot of questions, so all I can do is relay whatever info I can get for you guys.

Leonard
Message 30 of 134