cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyonce O2 Priority Tikets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

Been waiting since 9AM on the Waiting room to get tickets and the system is very slow.

Just scared that the same problem as the one raised earlier with Michael Buble will bounce back.

Does anyone experience the same problem here ?

Message 1 of 134
133 REPLIES 133

Anonymous
Not applicable

..... and why does o2 have to release tickets at 9.30? Don't they realise people have to work?

Or are they just selling to ticket agencies, people abroad, the unemployed, the retired, etc.....

I'm at work, so I'm supposed to sit here, not doing my work and watching this bar refreshing, at the expense of my employer.....

I wonder what o2 execs would think if loads of their staff were watching the status bar rather than doing any work? (they probably are!)

Good business sense o2...

Message 11 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been in the waiting room since 9.20 and nothing. If I had known there was going to be a waiting room (which there has never been when I have used priority moments before) then I'd have logged in much earlier. I know there's high demand, but 50 minutes is ridiculous! Going to have to wait until they come on general sale now. Not impressed O2!
Message 12 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still waiting from over an hour. Its a ridiculous set up with no help at all from o2!
Message 13 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi zbear,

I've just out some of the tweets and
a) Tickets are still available, except for May 3rd: https://twitter.com/O2/status/304535001075163136
b) The page will refresh automatically when there's movement: https://twitter.com/O2/status/304534781700501507

Hope that helps,
Leonard
Message 14 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Worst bit has to be the amount on eBay already
http://tinyurl.com/b9oto8z
Message 15 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having been in the waiting room on 3 browsers, my iPad and my iPhone I am still waiting! The app isnt working and I have had no further information. They must have sold out by now. This new system is shocking. Another reason to leave the awful network that is o2. Rubbish signal, awful customer service, 'priviledges' which cannot be taken advantage of, calls being connected to other users, random charges which when you query they confirm that they wern't your fault but they had every intention of charging you anyway. Roll on March the 14th. Lost over an hour of my day and im going to have to go through it again on Saturday morning. Might as have spent my morning watching paint dry. Absolutely raging. How did a good network get so bad??

Message 16 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

So ive been waiting for over an hour for 3rd May and your telling me there are none left? 02 you really are the pits....is the screen going to let me know this?????? Or just keep me waiting like i don't have a job??????

Message 17 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes its always hopeless. The login is a mess too. Same thing every time. They should do a ballot instead of messing people about like this. "Brewery" and "booze up in" and "couldn't organise a" springs to mind
Message 18 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stuck in waiting room for 1hr.20mins. 4 browsers running since 09:00. Just such poor service from 02.  I've been a customer now for 5+ years and never once managed to get priority tickets! Since there are now much cheaper service providers out there, I've made up my mind to switch!  02 you suck!  Your service sucks and so does the information you send out to your loyal customers.  I understand high demand - what I don't understand is you plugging 02 PRIORITY day in day out on my tv, and sending me texts and then offering such a crap website service to back it up. 

Message 19 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bet im more successful on general sales :l theres not even anyone to contact which is the most frustrating thing!!
Message 20 of 134