Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 insurance for cracked screen on Samsung S7 Edge

Pinklily
Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Rang 02 insurance today, with a lot of checks on when and how, and changing of who I was talking to.  I was told that my phone would be collected tomorrow by DPD.  I was told that I would receive an email so that I could print out the postage label. 

How do I get the label and when do I receive the replacement phone, really was not explained properly.

Will I just hand it over and hope for the best.  I did get a text saying it would be collected tomorrow, but no label to be printed out.

any ideas?

Arlene Huggins
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

It's quite ridiculous that there is no one in customer service can connect you to O2 Insure. Someone from customer should be chasing them up for this so that you can be at least updated about your claim. Go ahead and make the complaint and maybe the CEO should get to hear about just how bad O2 are treating customers. 

Message 21 of 28

Pinklily
  • 20 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
anyone got his email
Arlene Huggins
Message 22 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Pinklilywrote:
anyone got his email

We are not allowed to give it out @Pinklily. However Google is your friend in this instance. Easily found wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 28

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Pinklily
  • 20 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do DPD do weekend deliveries to Northern Ireland?  I have now been nearly 13 days without my phone, and apparently it has not been scanned in, the claim was never processed, and the insurance cannot find my phone, so they say they are sending out a replacement phone. I asked them on Thursday, could they not send me the phone to me for Friday, overnight service by DPD.No they ccouldn't as they have not got an arrangement with them for overnight.  And after all it will have to cross the Irish sea????   I couldn't believe it, and still on Sunday I have received no tracking information.  I have complained to the CEO, but you think I lived in Australia or somewhere, we do have deliveries overnight from England no problem.

they said DPD would be using the ferry>>> 

Arlene Huggins
Message 25 of 28

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Weekend deliveries cost extra and are by special arrangement, so it's most unlikely that you'd get it delivered on a weekend.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 26 of 28

Pinklily
Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They have lost my phone, I think it would be the least they could do?

Arlene Huggins
Message 27 of 28

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I agree but I doubt O2 do.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 28 of 28