Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Open registration

Danny4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

HI, I am trying to register with O2 Open however it doesn't seem to be working. I am receiving the validation email but when I click on the link it just takes me back to the validation screen, if I do this again the whole process just repeats in a loop... Please help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Danny4 This is not O2. This is a customer community. Take a look at this guide, if you haven't seen it: 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...

If that link is no help to you, you'll need to speak to customer service. Below is the advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Other numbers are available here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

If you're having difficulty getting through, use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Danny4 welcome to our community! Sorry to hear you were having trouble registering for O2 Open earlier. Please do keep us posted on how you're getting on with this and if the above advice was of help?

Cheers @Bambino ! thumbsup

Message 3 of 3