Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Level 1: Joiner

Use phone abroad

Hello , i have a question,i travel a lot and i need to be able to switch sims in every country I go that means if I go for example in Italy I need an Italian sim .Am i able to switch sims if I buy a phone by monthly payment or it’s blocked in UK?
Topics: 568
Solutions: 15,330

Re: Use phone abroad

@AndreeaBigan 

All O2 phones with the exception of Doro ones are sold unlocked.

If you are unfortunate to get a locked one, it is free to unlock anyway Guide: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

doro means what?
Topics: 568
Solutions: 15,330

A make of phone
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Former Staff

Welcome to our community @AndreeaBigan and good luck for  your travels. Smiley Happy Let us know if you got all the information you were after or if you have any further questions. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature