cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repair tracking service is down

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone went off for a repair earlier this week.  I want to check progress but th esite sppears to be down

https://selfserve.o2repairtracking.co.uk

error in Browser is

"The server at selfserve.o2repairtracking.co.uk is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

whats up with your service ?

Message 1 of 156
155 REPLIES 155

Cleoriff
  • 123288 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Best of luck tomorrow then @Anonymous slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 91 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff. Thx. Will keep you all posted.
Message 92 of 156

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 93 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just heen into my local store and 'lo behold, o2 Repair Centre is closed. There are engineers I have been told but not taking calls. Store need to check why Repairs referred me back to store. There must be a way of store getting in contact with repairs or just arrange a replacement without inconvenience. There seems to be no Ownership to just assist in replacing my G4. Store have mentioned the G5 which costs more but I have advised of a cheaper handset which is about £40 more than my current G4. This is the Oneplus 3T. I am already paying for a 5GB tariff. Why the complications?......
Message 94 of 156

MI5
  • 144856 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
I can't see anything happening this side of Christmas now tbh.
The G4 and G5 are no longer stocked by o2 so you may have to consider an alternative phone too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 95 of 156

Cleoriff
  • 123288 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@AnonymousRepairs obviously told you to go instore as they were just passing you around. I think most of us on here knew it wouldn't be sorted before the holidays. Though we could have tried to believe in the 'Christmas Miracle'....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 96 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know the feeling. Worst thing is that the Customer Services guy (who was nice), advised that he too spoke to the store and the assistant manager said that I had cancelled the repair!!!!!....... Blatantly a lie as they told me the paid or waivered the £25 because it could not be confirmed if device wad in warranty so required proof of purchase. Now either the store did not complete the paperwork correctly or o2 Repairs did not see the info. Who knows. But to be called a liar is not good customer service by the store.
Message 97 of 156

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

What an utter mess this has turned out to be. One reason I wouldn't ever use this repair service.

Message 98 of 156

MI5
  • 144856 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Let us know how it goes after Christmas in case we need to get @Toby to help out too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 99 of 156

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous. Thank you all very much for your support and input. There is a very valuable lesson to be learned from this. Anyways CS agent said he would call o2 Repairs on Tuesday if open and see what can be done. Store is going to call Repairs on Wednesday. I too am going to call Repairs and ask them what the next course of action is and see what they have to say. Anyways hope you all have a wonderful xmas, and will catch up on here again on Tuesday or Wednesday with another update.
Message 100 of 156