cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2app

Anonymous
Not applicable

does anybody know if the o2app will be coming for windows phone .ihave a nokia 820.the phone was bought from tesco.my wife has the app on a nokia 720 bought from o2

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you tried searching nokias ovi store

Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

The My O2 app is on the Windows Phone Store but it's a poor excuse for an app, it's basically links to the web pages!!!!

Windows Phone owners are always treated as second class citizens no matter what network we're on.

Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know it doesnt help but I heard windows phone apps are going down rather than up at the moment

Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

i heard that as well, they arent really phone people, should stick to pc software

Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn't what to say that mate but sort of what I thought

Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Didn't what to say that mate but sort of what I thought

we think along the same wavelengthsSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I think we do wink

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excuse me for being sceptical, but you two are iPhone owners so I'd kind of expect those sort of comments from both of you.

It still doesn't address why O2 haven't released a decent My O2 app for Windows Phone.

Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
It maybe because they are still developing one or having issues with it, plus the windows phones don't have a large market share at moment so might be no demands for an app yet or possibly O2 have yet to negotiate with Microsoft on building one
Message 10 of 17