cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting uninstalled apps

Anonymous
Not applicable

My nokia 930 lumia, has a small bug, If I uninstall an app,and then go to store and check my apps by pressing the three little dots at bottom of screen, the deleted apps show, when you check the boxes next to them , there is no function to completely erase them from phone. but does show a download icon. Im confused I dont want them listed. please help, many thanks    

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
They are showing as part of the history of your account. They are not installed but are there in case you wanted to quickly re-install them.

As far as I'm aware unless corrected you cannot delete this history.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
They are showing as part of the history of your account. They are not installed but are there in case you wanted to quickly re-install them.

As far as I'm aware unless corrected you cannot delete this history.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yeah, as far as I know it's the same as android. Shows you all previously installed apps for easy retrieval.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Is there no way to remove or delete history in the account settings or the store settings?

Message 4 of 4