Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia 620 - Experiences ?

Hi, I am planning to buy Nokia Lumia 620 for my wife. She is not a heavy user, but uses FB, Whatsapp and occasional browsing. Can you share your experiences using this phone ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my blackberry curve 9300

Hi im new to this forum and need some help with my blackberry:smileysad: Ive had my blackberry now for 3-4 years and i normally can fix most problems but this one has baffled me ???? It was working perfectly ok all afternoon yesterday and no today it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking "Withheld"numbers on Sony Ericsson K800i

How do I block "Withheld" numbers from ringing my mobile Sony Ericsson K800i. I have a withheld number calling me at approximately 12 midday 1 pm EVERY DAY for the past two to three months- when I answer they either hang up or it goes to a recorded m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Mozart 7 Marketplace

Hi, So my S3 has died and while I struggle to convince Returns & Repairs at O2 that you can infact book it in for a courier repair as it is what I do every day - I've popped my sim card into an HTC Mozart 7. When I go to the Marketplace there is only...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2G or not 2G

Hello,This maybe a bit of a challenge but I'm hoping someone will be able to help?I have recently bought a device that should activate an alarm (text message) to my phone if it senses an intruder. The device is from China and states that it requires ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't send or receive picture text messages

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with Blackberry text messages

I have a Blackberry 9300 on which the scroll button has stopped working on the text message menu. It is scrolling up and down normally in the contacts screen so suspect I have done something to the text message functionality? It will only show the 4 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia asha 300

how do you delete files from your gallery on the nokia asha 300

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia

my nokia has a G symbol and is charging me 1 pound a day for data. I have gone into INTERNET and switched off location but symbol still there. Rang o2 and they said go to o2 shop but there isn`t one here. Help!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos