Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z10 Warranty Period

On the O2 website it states that most phone manufacturers provide 2 year warranty. I know this always applied to all the Nokias I had in the past, during the period of the contract they were always repaired FOC. Does this 2 year warranty also apply t...

k100rs by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Belle phones

I've asked a similar question on another area of the forum but have any o2 customers using Nokia Belle phones in the UK been able to update to Nokia Belle FP1 or later? I'm wondering about the timing and availability of the updates rather than how to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract phone cracked screen

I bought a new Blackberry 9900 on contract from Carphone Warehouse a few weeks back and just today, i went for a jog and the phone fell out of my pocket and landed on the font when i picked it up there was a crack on the screen, how do fix this? do i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! N8 trouble with sending messages

Can anyone help? Have a Nokia N8 and 9 out of 10 ten times whenever i send a text message it goes immediately to Resend. Its driving me mad as some texts need to go urgently. Also now it isnt sending all my messages at the correct time, sometimes wai...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bbm not sending messages

I have a Blackberry curve 8520 and for 3 moths I have had a problem with my Bbm messages, I send a message and it will either come up with a red clock and will stay like that no matter how much I turn off my mobile network and reset my phone or it wi...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blackberry curve 8250

I have a blackberry curve 8250 and am currently using this abroad in majorca, all was well until last friday when i lost my internet so no facebook and no whatsapp.I have enough credit on my phone and have not been able to as yet use the roaming allo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Z10

HiI have just been able to download Whats ap .... Yee Haaa at last BUT can anyone tell me when I will be able to get skype on my BB z10.Things just are not good with my z10, cant get O2 moment either ...Any help PLEASEEEEEE x

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Curve 9320 Email Setup.

I am trying to set up 2 email addresses on my blackberry curve 9320. One of them is the primary email address and this works fine but the other one is a sub-account. I have a btinternet.com email address and I have entered the correct email address a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data charges. On a blackberry curve 9320

Hi, I'm a pay monthly customer and have just got this blackberry phone, I have the daily data allowance on my contract. But I don't understand why I am being charged random little amounts on my bill since I have the new phone? Or is it because I need...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos