cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apn mms settings for all phones on o2 and any other service provider in uk

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic site cant go wrong sorted the apn mms settings for my nokia lumia 640xl

every phone and service provider settings from pay and go and to contract phones hope this goes a long way to sorting out the settings you need always make sure you have the latest software follow the instructions for your phone and settings after you have saved always turn your phone off and on again to set the new settings

hope this helps

https://apn-uk.gishan.net/

happy mms

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
All here too.
We've been using them for years http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/o2-apn-settings
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

i tryed that site and isn t wasn t up to the job tbf different settings for different phones especially nokia lumia phones

Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

i tryed settings off the o2 web but that was settings for a nokia lumia 635 mine was the 650 gte microsoft phone totally different settings altogether !

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
In what way were they different?
I've had many Windows phones and always had the same settings.
If you have found an error, let us know so we can try and get the info updated to help others.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
In what way were they different?
I've had many Windows phones and always had the same settings.
If you have found an error, let us know so we can try and get the info updated to help others.

That was going to be my question @MI5 (about the difference) Very strange really....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

I too cannot understand why the 650 would differ from the 635. Most settings are universal so yes, please enlighten us.

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @nickop! Welcome to the community! Thanks for sharing this link. It can be useful to many users. Why do you think that site is better?

Message 9 of 9