cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will O2 have the Blackberry Z30???

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, I've always been a BB person...I use my phone for work so not interested in apps and other features, just pure old email and a good Calender for all appointments .

Its almost time to upgrade and I want another BB. Read all reviews and REALLY, and I mean REALLY want a Z30!!! Does anybody have any idea when it will be launched as it is marked as coming soon....

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheepdog wrote:

PapaDug is right, if a phone is not there within a couple of months of release then its never going to be. The Z10 was a bit of a flop worldwide and the general consensus was that it was the end of Blackberry hence the lack of take up of the Z30 by the networks. And the customers weren't interested as iphone/Android are far more impressive in specs and apps for people to consider other phone systems let alone the perception that BB was dying so they weren't going to buy in to it. 

And ohhhhh how they were wrong! wink

The wonderful things is that BB10 is so efficient that although the specs of the phones may not compare to some iPhone or Android devices, the operating system is actually faster and more intuitive. Plus the ability to run Android apps on it now rules out the "app conundrum"

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

In the end we are all customers and can only surmise what may or may not happen.

If O2 do not introduce the handset then perhaps think about outlets such as CEX who buy and sell mobile phones , a lot of them are upgrade trade ins. They have a website for you to look at if you so wish.

I hope you manage to get hold of one.

They look awesome and I'm looking forward to @Anonymous review ,as I was the member who requested for the Blackberry handset to be included in the Tech Reviews.
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

ahhh....and me thinking I was the only one that still prefered BB to any other phone!! I guess it's because of customers coming forward that things change...so u never know....maybe us bb fans raising the issue can make a diference...u never know u might be reading Bouncy

Message 13 of 13