cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's App!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I download What's App!  to my Nokia 300 handset?  If so, how do I go about doing it?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

gmcrostie
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

trust me my bill says different, and the chat I had with o2 confirmed this.

Message 11 of 23

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You cannot be charged for mms from whatsapp. The only thing you could be charged for is data useage my friend.

I promise you that. Either you have accidentally sent it as a normal txt or there is a mistake.

Was this chat online per chance?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 12 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149540 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@gmcrostie wrote:

dont use it to send pictures, i've been charged for the pleasure as they say it is a multi media message.

Totally wrong there I'm afraid. All data goes through whatsapp servers and has nothing to do with O2 or MMS messages. You shouldn't post inaccurate information in a public forum.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@gmcrostie wrote:

trust me my bill says different, and the chat I had with o2 confirmed this.

Sorry we don't trust you as you don't understand how it works! Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 23

gmcrostie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It was
Message 15 of 23

MI5
  • 149540 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@gmcrostie wrote:
It was
Was what ???
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 16 of 23

gmcrostie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not bothered if you trust me, my bill showed charges related to mms, done an online chat with o2, the information they gave was as its over 140 characters its classed as an mms. And I do know how these things work I'm not stupid 🙂
Message 17 of 23

jonsie
  • 94066 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Check in My O2 what the charge was for, it certainly wasn't for using Whatsapp!

Message 18 of 23

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Please don't say things you can't take back;)

Online chat is full of it somtimes. I promise you the charge is not whatsapp related.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 19 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
as the guys stated before , whatsapp uses data allowance only, its possible that your phone converted normal txt messages to MMS , it happens often on most new smartphones if you send bulk messages or very long messages
Message 20 of 23