cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's App!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I download What's App!  to my Nokia 300 handset?  If so, how do I go about doing it?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 23
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/

Click on the link and download;

1. When the download finishes, tap the the filename and follow the on-screen instructions.
  2. Register and verify your phone number. If you are having trouble with verifying, check out this article.
  3. Cross your fingers and fire up WhatsApp!

There you go hope this helps:)

changed your mind Stuart wink

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/

Click on the link and download;

1. When the download finishes, tap the the filename and follow the on-screen instructions.
  2. Register and verify your phone number. If you are having trouble with verifying, check out this article.
  3. Cross your fingers and fire up WhatsApp!

There you go hope this helps:)

changed your mind Stuart wink

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think whatsapp are trying to charge $1.99 for the service now. Not used it for a while so maybe wrong.

Message 3 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It's free for the first year then it's $0.99 a year after that.

I've been having a play with it and it looks very good.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149534 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
It's compulsory wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

What's App warns before you download that as it's an "always on" service it's recommended that you have an unlimited data contract for your phone.  I don't.  What would be the data implications?  I would only be using it a few times a week and basically only with one other person.  Don't want to run up a massive extra bill!  Thanks for being patient with a relative techno novice!    :womanembarrassed:

Message 6 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149534 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
It uses very little data unless you send large picture files or videos, so don't worry.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that - I'll go ahead and download it.   :womanvery-happy:

Message 8 of 23

gmcrostie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

dont use it to send pictures, i've been charged for the pleasure as they say it is a multi media message.

Message 9 of 23

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Whatsapp has nothing to do with mms my friend. It's all handled by a separate server. You won't be charged.
Message 10 of 23