cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pebble

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was wondering if anyone here had a Pebble Watch and a Windows Phone?

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/wearables/pebble/original/#contractType=nonconnected

I would like to know how it feels when wearing one, does it feel cheap and tacky like a ripoff or does it actually feel really nice?

Does it work with windows phones at all or is there issues?

I know some may think that YouTube holds the answers but it seems only Americans make videos on these kind ofwatches and they aren't always honest.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
After looking over a few pieces on the tinterwebs there is currently a lack of support for the useful notifications to a pebble from a Windows Phone.

There was some reports of a test application which provided added support but from what I can see there is no estimated time on when or if it will be available.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hey there Steve.

There is no official support for Windows Phone.

You can download an unofficial app for it for a small charge (http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/pebble-watch-pro/89c8bd16-dea0-4095-8683-2bf20c30e8c1) however it does seem to have limited functionality.

The watch itself feels good and not as bulky as some other smart watches, however it's looks are not to every ones taste.

The standard strap is a comfortable soft rubber and overall the is not a great deal of bulk to the device.

Personal opinion: the Pebble is a fantastic smartwatch for its price range, battery life is amazing and readability in any condition is a major plus, however for windows phone users I would suggest either going for the MS Band or a supported alternative depending on what you need it to do for you.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would need it to read messages/emails etc when I cant reach in my pocket for my phone or if I leave the phone on my desk and I dont want to get up from the sofa lol.

Message 3 of 4

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
After looking over a few pieces on the tinterwebs there is currently a lack of support for the useful notifications to a pebble from a Windows Phone.

There was some reports of a test application which provided added support but from what I can see there is no estimated time on when or if it will be available.
Message 4 of 4