Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P20 bluetooth

StuartPCampbell
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My Wife has a Huawei P20 phone which can connect to 3 BT devices. It is connected to two echo dots with no issues. However, when playing spotify on the phone, only one echo dot will play the music. This is not an Amazon Dot issue as I can get it to work from my S10. Is there a setting somewhere with the P20 that needs to be turned on to play media to two devices at a time? (note I am not asking about a setting for two bluetooth connections at a time - the P20 phone and both dots show they are connected, just no music plays on one of them)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144091 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@StuartPCampbell 

In the bluetooth connection settings for each dot, check they are connected for media and music playback.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@StuartPCampbell are you still having issues with getting sound from 2 connected devices or have you managed to get it working? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

StuartPCampbell
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah, the previos reply to yours, there is no setting on the Dots themselves that I can see. Media is selected on both devices in the BT settings of the Huawai phone

Message 4 of 4