cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia N8 - Out of Memory

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i don't know if anyone else has the same problem.  My N8 is constantly saying the C:\ drive is full!!  I found that if i delete any Email Apps, this buys me some time, but inevitably the message is never far away......

I am using a MicroSD, so there is very little actually stored on the phone except messages, contacts etc.  No photos (or very few), and no music.  I didn't know if there was something i have missed which would Free the Memory??

Thanks in advance,

Paul 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147039 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
Sounds like the cache is full. Not sure how to clear it on an N8 but most times pulling the battery out whilst phone is turned on does the trick.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147039 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
Sounds like the cache is full. Not sure how to clear it on an N8 but most times pulling the battery out whilst phone is turned on does the trick.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2