cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need someone to help me here

Anonymous
Not applicable
Look what it basically is I haven’t been having a very good time of it at the moment, been broke and getting really down about it. So I haven’t had credit in weeks, then today I realised I had £14 saved up in my o2 rewards so I’ve put that on to use as credit but I’m set up to a £15 big bundle. Is there not anyway
That I could just top up £1 to round it off to the £15 I need, or if I could use the lend us a quid service that would be better, I would even let u take £2 back for the £1 u guys lent me next time I top up, it would be really appreciated and would so help me out but at the same time I understand if you can’t. Please get back to me either way though. Thanks
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous this isn’t customer service so we can’t top you up from here. 

The lend us a quid service has now been withdrawn and the minimum top up you can make is £10. 

The only way is to ask customer service directly either in chat or by calling 4445 from your phone. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous this isn’t customer service so we can’t top you up from here. 

The lend us a quid service has now been withdrawn and the minimum top up you can make is £10. 

The only way is to ask customer service directly either in chat or by calling 4445 from your phone. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@AnonymousIf you're on a Big Bundle tariff the call to Customer Service is free from your mobile. Alternatively, if your phone isn't working, you could call into an O2 store if you have one nearby, and they may call Customer Service for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

I really can empathise and sympathise with you @Anonymous and if you can contaco customer service maybe an understanding adviser will help you. 

Message 4 of 4