Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My device bill for £11.09 due

RussellFerry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve just received a verbal reminder for the above amount for my device. I rang earlier to tell a woman that I would not be able to pay the £11.09 until Friday 28 June 2014. She was just about to put me through to someone else when we got cut off. She didn’t ring back. So that’s the position. You will get paid on Friday. I have no money until then. I’m even struggling to feed myself for the rest of the week.

your bills used to itemise that device amount of £11.09 each month. It doesn’t now. Why not? Please revert back to itemised billing, separating everything single charge, what it’s for and when I’ve paid for it. You used to do that. Why have you stopped. Your bill set up ( well mine at least) is worse now. You are supposed to be the communications expert. So communicate properly, precisely, stating down exactly what things are for. The£11.09 is not even indicated on my bill. How do you expect me to remember, respond, and pay. You’re failing me. And that makes you be a nuisance to me and so no wonder you’re having to send reminders. You’re one of the leading communications companies in the world. Behave like it 

my number is **********. The account in question is ************. Please correct your communications methods for my next bill.

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149364 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@RussellFerry 

You are not talking to O2.

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Consider setting up a direct debit to avoid future issues.

All details here Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

Flagged for numbers

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2