cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages not sending and bbm not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

My sons phone has 2900 messages on his phone and its not letting I'm send a message just keeps saying 'requested facility not implemented' with a Red Cross next to it and his bbm messenger will not work unless its connected to my home Internet cold someone help please been trying to contact O2 but havin no joy thanks

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Just call CS on 202 (contract) or 4445 (PAYG)
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The handset needs to be registered with BB & O2 for data services and you need an active BB bolt on too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have done all they O2 set it up for me and habnb worked for bbm until now but he's only just told me he thought he didn't have txts and on the Bolt on thing shows he has 2977 my exit messages left is there ny other reasons thanks for reply 

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Pull the battery out with the phone turned on. This will reset the cache and clears any OS problems.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Done that too going to try put it in my phone to see if makes a difference 

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds like account not properly set up.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i set it up online or do I need to phone or go into shop what do you think is best and thanks a lot door time and help

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Just call CS on 202 (contract) or 4445 (PAYG)

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8