Did you mean: 

E3372 4G Dongle Not Connecting to Network

Mac_Lad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Folks,

I have a Huawei E3373 4G dongle that stubbonly refuses to even find the O2 network let alone connect. I'm confident the SIM is correctly inserted as it picks up the SIM's number ok and is quick enough to give an error if the SIM isn't correctly installed. The SIM has been activated. There is credit on the SIM (although this obviously isn't registered). And as far as I can tell it has the correct network and APN settings (although I'm happy to check this if anyone can point me in the right direction)..

According to O2s coverage map I'm in an area of good 3G and 4G coverage and my phone doesn't appear to have any issues so it's left me a bit bemused and frustrated about what's wrong.

If it's useful the hardware version is CL2E3372HM, the software 22.200.13.00.405 and the web UI 17.100.11.03.405 although I've not found any updates for these.

One thing that does puzzle me though is that all the pictures I've seen of the web UI show a log-in button on the top right of the screen and all of the instructions say to click this as one of the first actions however this is missing from my UI.......

Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Check apn against the manual settings here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Connecting-Android-Phone-to-Data-Serv...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Mac_Lad
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks - but hasn't solved it.....

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Which web browser are you using?
Have you tried any different ones to see if the button appears?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Mac_Lad
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

MI5 wrote:
Which web browser are you using?
Have you tried any different ones to see if the button appears?

It's a good call but unfortunately with Firefox, IE orChrome - still no log-on button

Message 5 of 5